Benefit of Insurance
If you own a commercial vehicle, it is not only a high valued asset, it is also a highly valued possession. Hence, it is essential to insure your valuable possession. Considering today’s risk factors, it is a must to have a comprehensive policy since it covers both third-party legal liability and any damage or loss caused to the vehicle due to explosion, earthquakes, fire, burglary, strikes, cyclones, flood, theft, malicious acts, riots, accidents and terrorist activities.
To put it in a single sentence, commercial vehicle insurance is basically a custom-made motor insurance policy that has been designed to offer coverage for damages and losses caused by or to a commercial vehicle and the respective owner-driver.
The coverage may include damages and losses in situations such as collisions, accidents, fires, natural calamities, etc. It is mandatory for all businesses to buy commercial vehicle insurance for their vehicles, such as for trucks, taxis, auto-rickshaws, cabs, tractors, natural calamities, commercial vans, etc among others.
Now let’s have a look at the different types of commercial vehicles that can be covered by purchasing a commercial vehicle insurance policy. In general, the list can be categorized into three parts.
Compare insurance for helth
Comparing insurance policies can ensure that you save a lot on the total premiums. See for yourself how much insurance you have and what you pay for it monthly or annually. Chances are that it can be a lot cheaper! Especially if the insurance no longer matches your needs or the value of what you insure. With us you can compare many different insurance policies. See for yourself how much you can save. Good to know: with our comparators this won’t take you much time at all. Enter the requested information and you will know what you pay on a monthly basis when you switch.
Compare all insurance policies of basic rulles
Below you can see an overview of all insurance policies that you can compare with us. Sometimes supplemented with the various popular supplementary coverages.
- Passenger Carrying Vehicle (PCV) Insurance is specifically for vehicles that generally carry one or more passengers. Taxis, cabs, school buses, auto-rickshaw, private buses, etc are some of the examples of such vehicles.
- Passenger carrying vehicles, particularly regular cabs and school buses have an enormous responsibility since they carry a number of passengers on a regular basis.
- There’s no denying the fact that a big chunk of Indian population’s lifestyle and income depends on driving these vehicles. In its place, commercial vehicle insurance makes sure that they are always protected against losses, in the event of any ill-fated circumstances.
Goods Carrying Vehicle Insurance
- Vehicles that generally carry goods to be transported from one place to another fall under Goods Carrying Vehicle (GCV) insurance category. Trucks, tempos, lorries, etc are some of the primary examples of such vehicles.
- Since goods carrying vehicles are typically large in size, they are prone to a lot of risks. Commercial vehicle insurance not only safeguards losses and damages to third parties but also protects the owner-driver and the vehicle against losses that can occur out of natural calamities, accidents or other unfortunate circumstances.
- Commercial vehicle insurance is a must if your business vigorously uses trucks to transport goods from one place to another. The commercial vehicle insurance policy for goods carrying vehicles will also protect losses against any damage or loss of goods that can happen because of circumstances such as fires, accidents, natural calamities, etc.
Miscellaneous & Special Vehicles Insurance
- Apart from taxis, cabs, buses and trucks, there are many other types of commercial vehicles that are often used for and by businesses. Some of these may include special vehicles used for mining, farming and construction, among others.
- A commercial vehicle insurance policy for the same will safeguard the insured vehicle against any losses and damages caused to and by the vehicle as well as its respective owner-driver.
- Such vehicles are huge in size and it requires a lot of investment for the same. Hence, it’s always a smart choice to insure these vehicles with the best commercial vehicle insurance. This way, the business or the sole property owner will reduce its risk and protect itself from any financial losses that could come about due to unfortunate mishaps.
Types of insurance
All insurance policies can be divided into three different types of insurance: life insurance, non-life insurance and health insurance. Non-life insurance covers the insurance with which you insure the financial risk of damage. Think of the car, household, home and travel insurance. The health insurance covers medical costs and consists of at least the compulsory basic insurance. The additional health insurance cover options, such as dentist and physiotherapist, are also covered by the health insurance. With life insurance you insure the financial risk in the event of death. Life insurance policies are, for example, funeral and death insurance. You cannot compare life insurance policies with us.
Insurance is compulsory in some cases in the Netherlands. There are many insurers and insurance policies in the Netherlands that you can choose from. Part of it is without obligation and you do not necessarily have to take out. An example of compulsory insurance is health insurance. And if you have a motor vehicle, you are also obliged to insure it for legal liability (WA coverage). If you buy a house, mortgage lenders will often require that you take out home insurance. In addition to the compulsory insurance policies, you can also compare our other insurance policies. So you can find the cheap options. In addition to the basic insurance policies, there are often also more extensive versions and additional insurance options available. With us you compare them to find the most advantageous options that you can take out with us. We cooperate with most insurers. Knowing more? We give you an overview of insurers .
We are happy to help you find the cheapest insurance for you. Based on your personal data and preferences, we will give you an overview of the cheapest insurance policies that you can take out with us. Please note: the cheapest insurance does not have to be the most advantageous for you. How does that work? Suppose you need a lot of physiotherapy, but you only choose basic insurance. You therefore have to pay for the physiotherapy treatments yourself. You pay a lower health insurance premium with only the basic insurance, but due to the extra personal costs for physiotherapy you will most likely pay more in total than if you had additionally insured physiotherapy. Based on your needs, we list the cheapest insurance policies that you can take out with us. That way you see our cheapest options for your situation.
If you switch to another insurance, you must cancel the old, current insurance yourself. With the exception of health insurance: this switch is arranged by health insurers among themselves. You usually take out insurance for a period of at least one year. Sometimes you can switch in the meantime. We help you switch . Via our comparators. And our switching experts can also help you.