Tips of lottery Result 2021 Today
Standard Chartered, Standard Chartered Bank, or our bank, namely Standard Chartered Bank (China) Co., Ltd.
2. Activity time: January 4, 2021 to March 31, 2021 (both including the day).
3. During the event period, the APP registration lottery is not divided into awards, and each customer is limited to one prize. If you do not win the lottery that month, the number of draws won by the customer in the current month can be accumulated to the subsequent month of the event to continue participating in the lottery draw.
4. APP registration lottery lucky draw opportunities are only for individual customers of our bank who have downloaded and successfully registered the Standard Chartered Wealth Management APP during the event. Our bank customers are defined as individual customers who open accounts with our bank.
5. To register for the Standard Chartered Wealth Management App, a mobile phone number in China is required. The mobile phone number that the customer keeps when registering for the Standard Chartered Wealth Management App must be the same as the mobile phone number reserved when opening an account with our bank. The mobile phone number that the customer successfully saved when answering questions and clearing the customs must also be the same as the mobile phone number reserved when registering the APP. Only then can the total number of draws available to the customer be calculated.
6. APP answering questions and breaking through activities are limited to registered users of the Standard Chartered Wealth Management APP to participate in the APP, and the mobile phone number retained by the customer after successfully breaking through the level should be the same as the mobile phone number reserved when registering the APP. During the event, customers can participate in the question-answering activities every month to obtain the qualification for the lottery of the month. If they participate again in the following month, the chance of the lottery will increase once. Each customer is limited to one prize during the event.
7. APP recommendation downloads to win awards activities, referrals are only our customers, and need to invite friends and relatives to download the wealth management APP through the “invite friends” function in the “me” page of the wealth management APP to participate in the activity. The recommender recommends relatives and friends to download the wealth management APP and complete the registration as a successful recommendation.
8. Our bank will select the winners from January to March 2021 from April 2021 to the end of October 2021 at the latest and announce the list of winners on the Standard Chartered Wealth Management APP promotion page.
9. The e-JD coupons will be sent through the Standard Chartered Wealth Management App, and the winning users need to log in to the “My Gift Card” after logging in with the mobile phone number retained by the Standard Chartered Wealth Management App. Please keep the e-coupon information properly and use it within the validity period. It will become invalid after expiration. If you have any questions about the award information, please contact the Bank before December 31, 2021. For and only for the purpose of confirming your winning and communicating the prize distribution, you agree and authorize our bank to disclose your contact information to authorized suppliers or other necessary third parties (if any). If you do not agree to participate in the lottery, please contact us Bank personal banking service hotline 400-888-8083.
10. APP registration lottery prizes are 5 monthly Jingdong coupons worth 2,000 yuan and 100 monthly Jingdong coupons worth 100 yuan per month, and the APP answering check-through activity awards are 10 monthly 200 yuan Jingdong coupons. APP recommends registering to win the grand prize event. The award is for each successful referral to a customer to receive a 20 yuan Jingdong coupon reward, and each referrer can receive a maximum of 200 yuan Jingdong coupon reward. Gifts cannot be changed or exchanged for cash. The gifts and services of this event are provided by third-party suppliers, and customers should abide by the supplier’s relevant service rules. The pictures and texts of the relevant merchants shown in this event are provided by the merchants and are for reference only. Standard Chartered Bank is not responsible for its accuracy and authenticity. Such content shall not be regarded as any express or implied recommendation, promise or guarantee made by Standard Chartered Bank on the merchant and the products or services provided by it. Any responsibilities related to the products or services provided by the merchant shall be borne by the merchant in accordance with the law.